That's taking action
on three major issues
A public healthcare issue
An ageing population, an increase of the cardiovascular diseases, cancers and neurodegenerative diseases are as many factors increasing the needs of reanimation.This specialty, accompanying every other disciplines progress is a short-term priority.In the years to come, 15 to 19 million of patients will suffer from sepsis, the more severe type of infection. An adult will go to intensive care twice in his life.
A scientific issue
In average, one patient out of five admitted to the hospital decease. The understanding of some of the illness leading to the intensive cares is still incomplete. A massive investment into the research programs is necessary to highlight the grey areas and go towards a precise and personalized reanimation.
An ethical issue
The healthcare processes are complicated and always getting improved. To keep applying them perfectly, the caregivers have to be more accompanied and supported. Their objective is to always improve the patients and their families’ experience. Everyone expects from the intensive care a recovery, leading to a comeback to an active life without any after effect.
- Develop some research programs to reduce the mortality rate that are still way too high
- Initiate some accompanying protocols for the patients and their family to make their experience less traumatic
- Perfect the healthcare process and the education of the caregivers to increase their efficiency
- Invest the new technologies territory to help take care of the patients’ fragility through the agility of the machines
- Apply an international program with six big branches to reduce the mortality of the most affected patients, and reduce the impact of the most severe illnesses
How to go toward this
new reanimation ?
The 101 ambition in the next three years is unequivocal : 10 million Euros collected for 1 million lives saved. Partners and supports can choose what kind of donation they are willing to make, skill-based sponsorship or research contract, to join us and help us achieving our objectives.
101 : the code to change everything
101 is a team
Six medical professionals, researcher with an international reputation are at the origin of this fund endowment. Six personalities who share a specific expertise in clinic and fundamental research, organization and care evaluation, education and scientific communication.